Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Little Expo Fun

Hey guys!  Sorry I have not been blogging much.  I have been having some computer issues again and they are in the process of being fixed.  I have not done too much since the Rhode Warrior.  I have been running, of course, and the Newport Half Marathon is this coming weekend.

I did want to share with you a cool thing that I was able to do last month.  I was invited to work the Another Mother Runner table at the Zooma Cape Cod expo.  Oh my gosh, so much fun!

I did this with Michelle of For the Love of Running and our friend Erica.  We stayed in the cutest little hotel right near the beach.

The expo was Friday from 2 to 8 and Saturday from race time to noon.  We were on our feet a lot but I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend than by surrounded by runners, talking running all day.

I enjoyed meeting all of you who came up and introduced yourselves.  You all had amazing races and I was so happy to hear all about them.

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.



Beautiful morning for a race!


















Nice way to end the weekend!
Lunch on the beach.


Were you there?  How was your race?

I will post after Newport.  So far the weather looks good.  I do love this race and I will be running with Beth.  My PR for a half is 2:24 and I would love to better my time.  We shall see...

What has been going on with you?  Any big fall races coming up? 

Run Strong, Think Big! ~ Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment