Saturday, February 2, 2013

Take the Bait?

While catching up on some blogs yesterday, I came across this fun post by Living the Sweat Life, this is a blog that I love.  She called it Take the Bait and she listed 10 things that she answered by saying yes she would take the bait or heck no!  Fun, right?  Here we go.

1. Run a Marathon:  Well, I haven't run one yet, but I plan to run Philly in November.  I have recently started to freak out and have doubts and I haven't even started training yet.  I would love to hear your thoughts on that.

2. Swim with Sharks:  Yeah, no way in hell!

3. Go Skydiving:  Yes!  I jumped my one and only time September 2003.  It was a fabulous experience.  It was fun and beautiful and I will never forget it.  I have a great video of it and, believe it or not, I am smiling from the moment we take off until the time we land.  I jumped at 10,000 feet and pulled the chute at 5000 feet.  I wish I had a picture to share with you, but sadly, I do not.

4. Run in Vibrams:  No.  I worked to hard to find the shoe that works for me and they just don't seem like my thing.

5. Run in just a sports bra:  It took me a minute to stop laughing so that I can type.  Yeah, no, that is not gonna happen.

6. Try out for a reality TV show:  I basically think reality TV is ruining America for the most part, but I do love The Amazing Race.  I think Mr. RWM and I would make a great team but I doubt we would actually try out.  Hmmm....I need to think about that a little more.

7. Hold a large snake:  I have no real desire to do this, so I am going to say no.

8. Cut my hair short:  Come on, really?  No.  I love my hair too much.  This may have to happen some day, but it won't be for a very long time.

9. Eat escargot:  No, way!

10. Ride an elephant:  I have actually done this.  It was at a zoo somewhere with my son.  I think maybe Philadelphia, but can't remember for sure.  I remember it being fun but smelly.  We rode a camel also that day.

11. Get a tattoo/body piercing: I have one tattoo and I want more.  Mr. RWM is not on board with that.  I have 7 earrings but no longer have a body piercing.

12. Have more kids:  Now you are just being crazy!  One boy, one girl, done!

13. Run for President:  Why, thank you! Only if you insist.  No, just kidding, don't think I would want that kind of stress in my life.

There you go!  I picked 13 for 2013.  Now your turn.  You can answer in the comments or link me to your blog post.  Feel free to add or change the questions.

Thanks Rachelle, this was fun.

Hope you guys have fun too!

Run Strong, Think Big! ~ Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the ones you added:) I have 2 tattoos and at one time had my belly button pierced. Took it out when I got pregnant:) No way on more kids and no way on becoming president! Thanks for playing Nicole:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I missed her post... will have to go check it out. As for the marathon, freaking out is normal. :) I would start building mileage 2-3 months before "training" begins so you have a solid base both for confidence and to help prevent injury. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete