Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Red, White and Blue

Quick post!

If you are running in a July 4th race tomorrow or this weekend and will be dressed in Red, White and Blue, post your pic on my FB page.  The picture with the most likes will win a Believe Shubeez.

Simple, post your pic, and then share it with your friends and family so that they can like it!  Monday, I will count up the likes and announce the winner.  Good luck and have fun!

I can't wait to see your pictures.  I will post mine also.  You can like my pic but I will not be a winner, LOL, of course!

Run Strong, Think Big! ~Nicole

6 comments:

  1. Great contest idea! We will be decked out in patriotic colors and plan to enter. Happy 4th from a fellow SPA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Can't wait to see your picture! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Darn, I am running a race tomorrow but forgot to get something festive to wear. I need to get to the store stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your race! Happy 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete