Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Game On! Week Two, Recap

So week two is done and my team is losing.  This is very disappointing but we have 2 more weeks to go.
Come on guys, we can do this!

I started off the second week, still starving.  This had me going a little crazy and I was getting mean.   On the Game On website, there is a place where you can calculate how many calories you should be eating in a day.  They ask your age, weight, how active you are, etc.  I put in my info and was told 2100 is my magic number.

Now, this was Tuesday, day two of week two.  I had already had 3 of my 5 meals for the day.  I added up the calories of those 3 meals and it came to 575.  No wonder I was so hungry.  I was literally starving myself.  This also explains such a big weight loss.

I adjusted my portions and finished the week strong.  I did not lose any, but I kind of figured it would all balance out once I stopped starving myself.  I do plan to lose this week.

So, that is all for now.  Unfortunately, no real great news as far as work outs go.  My little man is home sick so no gym for me today or yesterday.  These are the times, I wish I had a treadmill in my home.  Oh well, I will be back at it tomorrow.

Run strong, think big!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Two weeks is a lot of time. I hope your son feels better soon. I hate when the little ones are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you figured out the calories! I'm a grump when I'm hungry, too. Hope your little guy is better soon!

    ReplyDelete