Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy National Running Day!

Happy National Running Day!  How are you celebrating?

Believe it or not, I am not running today.  I am volunteering at my sons school today and our church tonight, but mostly my legs need a rest.  I may have over did it the last three days, but I have 4 miles on the schedule tomorrow.

Women Run, one of my most favorite companies is offering free shipping on all orders today.  Head on over and check them out.  Once your read their manifesto and see what they are all about, you will want to be part of the Women Run community.

Go here and make a badge.  Tell the world why you run.  I chose "to make a difference" as helping patients with blood cancers is what is motivating me now.

I hope you are enjoying your day whether you are running or not.  Take care of yourself and be happy!

Run strong, think big!

No comments:

Post a Comment