Friday, January 13, 2012

Sad News

Well, it is a very sad day for the Arnold family.  It appears they have one man in custody but there was a second one involved.  Not one, but two monsters took away this beautiful women's life and broke her family.  Why?  No matter what they tell police, it just doesn't matter because it makes no sense.  I am thankful they were caught and will hopefully rot in jail.

I will continue to pray for the Arnold family so that maybe, one day they will find some peace.  I thank God that at least he brought her body home to them and they will be able to celebrate her life the proper way.

Life is way to short and I am sure there were many things she still wanted to do and see.  I am trying to focus my anger into being strong, to get out there and enjoy my life and live it to the fullest.  I will run strong for Sherry and her family.  I will never forget her.

I was originally going to talk about my workout today, but it just isn't that important right now.  I am going to enjoy this weekend with my family and connect with all of you on Monday.  I hope you all have a fun filled weekend.

Run strong, think big and never give up hope!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no!! I hadn't heard this yet... I was really holding out for the best, not wanting to believe something like that would happen. So, so terrible, I can't even process it. Definitely makes me think twice about some of my quieter routes.

    ReplyDelete