So, I am sure a bunch of you have seen the 11 things post going around. I have been reading them and have found it kind of fun to learn about those of you that have participated. I was surprised tonight when I saw that I got tagged to do it to. Thank you, Larissa Milano Fitness. She is a fellow Touch Chik! I haven't really kept track of who has been tagged, so if I tag you and you don't want to participate, no worries. It 's all just in good fun.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately
have to tag 11 people.
11 random things about me
1. I drive a Nissan Xterra. It is yellow and I call her Sunshine.
2. My favorite band is Bon Jovi. I have seen them live 19 times and counting.
3. I wear something purple every day. You might not see it but I know it's there.
4. I still sing into my hairbrush.
5. I love my birthday! I will be 40 on Thursday and I can't wait to celebrate.
6. I can't swim.
7. I talk to myself, all the time.
8. My guilty pleasure is eating a Slim Jim and drinking an orange soda.
9. I was a flight attendant for 10 years.
10. I hated school, every minute.
11. My favorite show is Sons of Anarchy.
Larissa's Questions For Me
1. How long have you been running and why did you start? I started running in July 2011. I was bored and needed a new challenge in my life. I chose running because it was something I said I would never do. I thought I would be done after my first 5k, but I was hooked.
2. What is the farthest place that you have traveled to? Japan
3. Favorite race that you have run? The Newport Pell Bridge Run
4. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Sleep in
5. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why? Janis Joplin. I love her music, her voice and her attitude. I would love to sit with her and have a drink and solve the worlds problems.
6. Do you have any pets? What are they? No
7. Craziest thing you have ever done? I ran with the bulls. It was in the Azores, which are islands off of Portugual. It is a smaller version of what they do in Spain, but the bulls were no different, just less people. The bulls were big and scary and mad. I am just happy to be able to tell the story.
8. Biggest fear and why? Bulls, see above.
9. If you won the lotto would you still keep your current job? If not what would you do? Well, my job is to raise my kids, so yes, I would keep my current job. I would, however, hire a housekeeper.
10. What was your #1 New Years Resolution? Are you still on track? My resolution is to run a half marathon. Mentally I am on track, but I am going through a little PT for my back. Should hopefully be running again in March and that is plenty of time to get ready for my half, which is in October.
11. One bad habit you want to break? I never eat breakfast. I need to really make that the first thing I do in the morning. I know I would feel better.
11 Questions For You
1. What is your favorite band?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
3. Can you remember your last dream? Was it good?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is your best childhood memory?
6. Do you have any regrets?
7. What is your most prized possession?
8. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
9. What movie can you watch over and over again?
10. Do you go to church?
11. How is your day so far?
Who I Am Tagging
Running My Ass Off
Mommy Run Fast
Running To Health
Tun Can Treader
Fight Hard, Finish the Race
This Spartan Will
Being More Than Mommy
My Dirt Road Anthem
The Average Women's Running Blog
Slowly Growing Old Together
You Can Do This Mommy
Run strong, think big!